Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Summer 2014

Hello friends, we have gotten all tucked in for the winter, but we are already dreaming of the summer of 2014 and all the plans we have. I hope everyone had a wonder year, we were truly blessed her at the Patch.  My "Back to Eden" garden was a huge success last year and I plan to work on it all through the winter (yes you can) to make it even easier in the spring. If you haven't heard of "Back to Eden", you really must check this out on the web, it is the best gardening method I have ever used. It has taken gardening from a chore to a pleasure. It will get you so excited about gardening, you will want to share it with everyone, just like I do. So go now...check it out, you'll be glad you did.   Also in the works is a brand new building at The Briar Patch! I am so excited, I can hardly wait. Now to think of a name for our newest addition..we have the small cabin and the  Marketplace. The new building needs a name too! We are tossing around The Mercantile....or the Homestead....what do you think? I would love to hear your feedback,  if you have any suggestions please let me know. Anyway...we will be working on it all through the spring and summer and have high hopes of having our first ever Fall Open House! I hope everyone will be come by and watch our progress. Have a wonderful winter and look forward to a brand new spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment